Newsletter

Thursday 26 April 2018

Tutti Frutti Matchbox





I made these cute little matchbox style gift boxes today
using some of my 6 x 6'' papers from the gorgeous


Wouldn't they be perfect as favours for a wedding or baby shower!
Maybe even a gift for parents who attend a kids party.

I have a tutorial available on You Tube.
If you get time to watch and like it, I would love you to become a subscriber.
I need all the encouragement I can get lol.






Measurements:
Scraps of card and white card for circles

Hope you enjoy this tutorial
and many thanks for dropping by!




All items can be purchased in my store



If you fancy joining my team May would be an ideal time
as you will get to see the new catalogue
a month before everyone else and get to order
special items in your starter kit!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...